Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Warm&Fuzzy


Cozy, comfy and cool!  What else could I say? I run outta words! I'm head over heels in love with this fuzzy sweater. It's insanely soft and fluffy, It's so fluffy I'm gonna die. (insert Agnes here. Haha). This fuzzy sweater will definitely turn heads. I'm wearing a white one from H&M and it's unbelievably cozy. I don't think I will ever get tired and get sick of fuzzy sweaters, especially around the holidays. Perfect for a night out to the movies or catchin' up with Ze girlfriends or any gatherings lined up for the season of love and catchin' up.

Sweater  is a classic piece you should have in your wardrobe. Fuzzy warm, adaptable, and adds fun, textural element to any outfit, in other words: they're irresistible. It's full of surprises.  I decided to pair it with a high waist jeggings. It's a no-fail style combination. 









Fuzzy Sweater H&M | Shiny Flatform Slip-on  Zara


Cozy up to the fuzzy sweater trend for a change. Let me know your favorite fuzzy clothing items.

Thanks for dropping by.







No comments:

Post a Comment