Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Christmas!

 Oh! how time flies so fast. It's the time of the year again. (Fa La la la la la). So happy for this year's Christmas! Christmas is indeed merry and jolly for me and my family. Papa is finally home after how many years of  not spending holiday festivities in Ph with us. At last we're  complete for Noche Buena and on New Year's Eve!
xxxxxx






Instead of draping myself, with a Christmas jumpers/sweaters green+red. I decided to  rock the shade of maroon, burgundy, and-- yep oxblood. I substituted shades of Christmas (red/green tartan) by  Autumn's hottest hue. It flatters like black but never looks boring and it goes with everything.   I layered over my head to toe maroon ensemble with a denim jacket to dress down a little and polished off  with nude color  pumps.

If you're still undecided on what to wear for Holiday festivities, maybe something like this will work for you.

Have a blessed Christmas, everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment