Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Shade of Gray


I'm crushing on Gray just like how other girls crushing on Christian Grey. Oops! Shades of Grey fever. Black-and-white combinations are making strong statement in every season, but I have my eyes on the hue that comes between them. Gray is perfect neutral canvas. It's  more sophisticated and less dramatic than black, gray's versatility far greater. It's the non-color of elegance: never excessive, always flawless. Restrained and subdued, consider it as your wardrobe's palette cleanser this season of love. Go gray if you're tired of wearing black and red.

This gray top is perfect for creating  a casual yet strong and sophisticated look. I paired it up with a denim jeans to modernize my outfit. This look is perfect for weekend catch up with girlfriends or even  for post-valentine date with your Babe. 


Top-Thrifted ( similar to WAGW), Jeans-Old (similar to Topshop) Heels-DLove(similar here Zalora)

Hope you like it guys! Loveyah! 
xoxo



I'm so honored to be a Star Clozetter. I'll introduce you to Clozette on my next blog. 




11 comments:

  1. You look endlessly lovely! I adore this jeans and the heels are fabulous! So glad that you've passed by my blog!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! Love those ripped jeans!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual look; very pretty!

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your shoes!!!

    www.nissimendes.ch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing on you darling! LOVE!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is amazing on you darling! LOVE!
    Kisses,
    Anna
    www.workingchix.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ripped jeans Miss! So cool!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you style that outfit.
    Very chic.
    XO.

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete