Wednesday, April 9, 2014

El último

 "El último"- "The last" in English.  This is my last outfit post from the "Vividium" shoot a month ago. Huhuhu. More please. 

Some days I prefer to wear simple looks with comfy and breathable apparels such as this over-sized knitted sweater. I paired it up with a cool distressed denim shorts. I slipped into my favorite go-to buddies, a pair of black booties to make the look much cooler and edgier. Lastly, I wore a flower crown to have a feminine finish. 



Over-sized Knitted sweater + Denim distressed shorts + Booties + flower crown= Cozy yet stylish combo


How would you wear this fashion combo? Share your style tips by dropping a comment.

XOXO
Jean




(c)TheDigitalJuan
John Joshua Pastor
(I'll post a separate blog to tell more about him.)



No comments:

Post a Comment