Monday, February 10, 2014

You got swag!


What we wear and how we wear it is a way to express our  individuality,to show the world who we are. It  mirrors our personality and thoughts.


I love having a good time and being carefree in terms of my style. I'm not afraid to break the rules and forget about the style formulas. As long as I'm comfortable wearing it, and my confidence is with me, I'll rock and own every style that I plunge in.

"You got swag" 


Look hippy and sporty yet polished with one combo I love—a denim high waist  shorts and midriff! Jazz it up with a pair of thigh high socks for  a sexier look!;) Keep your plaid button-down tied around your waist just in case it gets cold. This trick gives your outfit a cool '90s vibe as well! You'll surely standout if you'll add Beanie's, and round-frame sunnies.




 Be brave to express your self in fashion. Wear what you want to wear and don't be afraid what people might say. It can be really hard to swallow all the “noise” around you.


 Remember this: You're a trendsetter, not a trend follower. Be the person who will change fashion forever.


"I am a flawed person. A  clear blue sky with many crows,a starry night with clouds. A shooting star that's not long and fades, a fish against the flow. I have many shortcomings and definitely imperfect. But I'm sure about one thing :I don't fit into any stereotypes. And I like myself that way. "  -Jean 


Photographed by: Third Gipit. (I'm zoe proud of you :) )
Styled by: Thor Diolola/ Ysvet Posecion


Thanks everyone from the bottom of my style. I hope you like it! 

Be brave and be confident with your style. 

Love,
Bstyled


No comments:

Post a Comment