Monday, January 13, 2014

Lazy Monday

 Why is Monday so far from Friday but Friday so close to Monday? Why? Why? Oh it's Monday again and I don't feel like doing anything. Extreme laziness strikes again. 



]
I don't feel like doing anything. Yes, I'm lazy but of course, I don't like leaving the house looking like slob.

Fortunately, dresses exist and they are the easiest way to get dressed on lazy Mondays.
A day dress is an essential piece. It's a go-to outfit that you can pull and throw on when you're too lazy to mix and match.




Look comfortably chic in a simple and casual aztec dress.


Aztecs are not as loud as you think. Worn with classic pieces, it could be the most daring and stunning piece you'll ever wear. 


I added a bit height to my look with this pair of red wedge heels! A pair of good shoes will complete the outfit I needed for a lazy day. 




                          Remember girls, with the right shoes we can conquer the world—think tall!

                                                                        THINK TALL

What are your go-to outfits when you're on the lazy side?




What I wear:

1. Aztec dress-Artka (thrifted)
2. Wedge Shoes- Street Society  (From Canda with love. My shoe lover sisters from another kapampangan mom gave it to me. ate tin/ nyay! :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment