Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Denim Duo

Student's week in our university is over! Back to reality and school grind again. We celebrated Lasallian festival last week, February 16-21. It was a weeklong event packed with collegiate and institutional activities. Meaning no classes for the whole week. Wohoooo! I didn't attend or join any activities during the festival, but I really enjoyed it! Because.. Because.. Because.. I have much time to do outfit posts and I don't need to worry about school stuffs. 

  My semester in college is almost over, and finals are just around the corner. So before I place myself on a semi-hiatus, let me share this denim ensemble to you lovies. 

----------

Denim has become a modern-day closet staple for everyone. It is  timeless. The styling possibilities of it are virtually endless. You can never go wrong with it. It matches and go with everything.

 I doubled up on my denim because I strongly believe that twice as much denim is twice as good. Fashion rules are meant to be broken and that includes wearing denim on denim. 

DENIM DUO

 I paired up my denim top and jacket with a pair of distressed denim jeans for an easy outfit. I added sophisticated heels  to look very glam and swiped of lipstick for an extra polish.

How can you dress it down?

For a casual  look, put on  a pair of sneakers and give them a kick. 



Top- H&M |Denim Jacket Thrifted(similar here Denim|Distressed Denim -Kirin2|Slip ons -Korean Shop (similar here Sneakers)


Style this duo and give your own go!

Thanks for dropping by.


Let your fine fashion set sail.





(c) Ethan Castro 


4 comments:

  1. I like the different shades of denim you used! This is a very easy look!

    http://mollyandstacie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this denim on denim! So cool!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the matching denim.
    You look so cute.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete